- How far is Akrotiri Station from the airport?
- What is the normal procedure?
- How and when we pay?
- What happens if my car doesn’t start or there’s problem with one of my tires?
- What if I want my car washed?
- How far is the nearest gas station?
- How often leaves the transport vehicle to and from the airport?
- We need reservation?
- How safe is our vehicle to Akrotiri Station;
- We can have assistance at any time?
- How can we contact you?
We are located 30 meters away from Chania Airport “Ioannis Daskalogiannis”.
Departure: From the moment you arrive at Akrotiri Station, it takes only 1 minute to leave your car and take you to the airport.
Arrival: As soon as you collect your luggage, call us and our guide will pick you up. All you have to do is wait for us outside the airport.
Payment is made after your return from your trip at the time you receive your car.
We offer free roadside assistance for any easily handled problem, for eg low voltage battery or flat tire.
We provide car wash service if you ask. Leave your car keys and at your return you receive it washed as you requested.
The closest gas station is 100 meters. Our staff will be at your disposal for more information.
The vehicle leaves when needed. It is not our policy to have our customers wait others from another flight. As soon as you pick up your luggage, call 28210 65750 and we pick you up in one minutes in front of the arrivals.
No,you don’t need to make a reservation.
AKROTIRI STATION is located in a fenced area and has CCTV.
Our facilities are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and our staff is ready to serve you as best it can.
For contact information click here.εδώ.